Import & Export
Aizen Consulting encourages the internationalization of various business models. We actively contribute to companies’ formulation of strategies. We act as an interface between the industry and the clients. Aizen Business Consulting assists its clients in promoting local and international services and product exports, and in projecting abroad the image of a reliable supplier of high- quality services across North & West Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
We organize a large number of promotional activities such as buyer-seller meets (BSM) both locally and abroad, overseas trade fairs/exhibitions, as well as the provision of information booths in selected overseas exhibitions, to demonstrate the capabilities of the export industry in the countries we operate in.
Aizen Consulting’s promotion services include:
- Buyer and importer identification services
- Export readiness assessment
- Overseas marketing and promotion
- International logistics management
- Marketing services: Industry and product analysis and trendspotting, bespoke market studies, market compatibility test, in-depth competition assessments and benchmarking, the adaptation of marketing material, B2B/B2C sales, and pipeline development.
- Partner search: Identification and profiling of suitable distributors, agents, representatives, or import partners.
- Presentation of a short list of potential partners with portfolios that are consistent with the client’s strategy.
- Promotional events: Organization of exclusive opportunities and provision of facilities, in order for companies to be able to promote themselves and their products in local markets.
- Fact-finding trips: Organization of a trip following a comprehensive program, including meetings with potential partners and experts.